Time: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2012
Location: Polk Museum of Art
Cost: All FREE, All Day!
Info: (863) 688-5423; Polk Museum of Art Events
Distance: The Polk Museum of Art is approximately 40 minutes east of Downtown Tampa.
The Museum is celebrating their newest exhibit, “Invisible Elephant: New Works by Theo Wujcik and and Kirk Ke Wang,” during this FREE open house and art carnival. Bring the whole family to explore Asian culture through:
— Art projects
— Live entertainment
— Face painting
… and more!
Even Better! The first 725 children (age 3+) through the door will receive a FREE goody bag filled with back-to-school art supplies!
Entertainment schedule for the day will include:
— A-1 Magic Show
— Lion/Dragon Dance
— Storytelling with live painting by Rick Olivo
— Stilt walkers
— Balloon twisting
Polk Museum of Art
800 East Palmetto Street
Lakeland, FL 33801
1. Give Kids the World Pancake Day 2012: Get FREE Pancakes + a FREE Perkins Gift Card!
2. Talk Like a Pirate Day 2012 Events
3. Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA Will Open Their Doors for FREE Every Weekend in September!
4. See all the FREE (or really cheap) children’s crafts your kids can make this month.
5. Check the WDTB Calendar for more family-friendly, kid-friendly events coming up.