Time: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2012
Location: Centennial Park
Cost: FREE admission; Items and food available for purchase; Pay for parking in parking lots in Ybor City or Channelside (If you park in Channelside, you can ride the TECO Line Streetcar into Ybor City; Click here for trolley fares.)
Info: (813) 259-8479; Ybor City Website
Tampa Hispanic Heritage, Inc. is celebrating their 32nd anniversary and will kick-off festivities for Hispanic Heritage month at Festival del SABOR, an annual celebration of Hispanic culture in the Tampa Bay area. This festival is a celebration for the entire community not just the Hispanic community. Bring the kids and explore our area’s Hispanic culture through food, music and art.
Here’s a video of the 2008 Festival del SABOR in Ybor City:
1800 East Eighth Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
1. “1905 Day” at Columbia Restaurants Celebrates their 107th Anniversary With Old-Fashioned Prices
2. Pinellas County’s Centennial Celebration Offers a Variety of Activities for Families
3. Celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day … Arrrr!
4. Give Kids the World Pancake Day 2012: Get FREE Pancakes + a FREE Perkins Gift Card!
5. Check the WDTB Calendar for more family-friendly events taking place in September.
Image: Deixis Communication