** This Giveaway is now CLOSED! Our giveaway winner is Comment #18/Amy L.! Congratulations! **
PrintRunner — a full-service, high-quality online printing company located in Chatsworth, California — provides full-color printing at affordable prices for everything from banners to bumper stickers to postcards. Of particular interest to me is PrintRunner’s online postcard printing because, as a Mom, I can find so many personal family events and milestones are made even more memorable by celebrating them with custom cards!
5 Cool & Creative Uses for Custom Postcards:
1) Party invitations — Create a custom invitation for your child’s next birthday party. Use a photo of the birthday boy or girl, or a photo of the party location. Then add some details such as time, date and location.
2) Birth announcements — Include the photo of the newborn baby, the baby’s name and some details such as weight, height and the time of birth. The cards can also serve as invitations for the baby’s christening.
3) Post-party “Thank You” notes — Use a photo from the party on the front. Before mailing, include a short, personal note on the back thanking your guest for their gift.
4) Holiday Cards — Have your kids create some holiday-inspired artwork, and send friends and family a one-of-a-kind holiday card they’ll want to keep and display.
5) Advertise your Mom/Dad business — Do you sell homemade bows? Run your own travel business, landscape service, etc.? Publish a blog? Whatever you do, create a custom postcard featuring your product or service and spread the word!
PrintRunner even offers an online design tool to make creating your custom cards super easy!
PrintRunner is generously offering 100 FREE custom postcards to one lucky What’s Doing? Tampa Bay reader! Will it be you?
Postcard Size: 5″ x 7″
Colors: 4/0 Front-only printing (Full color on front only; NO printing on back)
Paper: 14 PT. UV Coating (on front only)
Rounded Corners: Yes
Proof: None (Be sure to triple check your submission!)
Ready to Ship In: 4 business days
Here’s How to Enter:
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below letting us know what you will do with the postcards if you win. That’s it!
— Follow PrintRunner.com on Twitter
— Like PrintRunner.com on Facebook
IMPORTANT: You must leave a separate comment for each action for it to count as a separate entry!
The Fine Print: Only comments posted on THIS PAGE will be included in the random drawing. This giveaway is open to residents of the continental U.S. ONLY, and you must be 18 years or older to enter. The contest period ends on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at Midnight EST. One winner will be selected at random using random.org and notified by e-mail; the winner will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. No P.O. Boxes please. Prize will be awarded by PrintRunner on May 30, 2012.
Disclosure: Thank you to PrintRunner for providing us with this giveaway. In return for hosting, I have been offered a set of postcards as well.